Leverage the expertise and know-how of a proven strategic advisor to work with your management team on government relations strategies that are smart, effective and move ideas into action.
ESTABLISHING THE FOUNDATION
- Understanding government relations and how it can help.
- Lobbying do’s and don’ts.
UNDERSTANDING THE ENVIRONMENT
- Aligning corporate and government relations objectives.
- Timing and opportunities within the political cycle.
PREPARING THE GR STRATEGY
- Identifying the decision makers and developing the “asks”.
- Creating briefing documents that resonate.
MASTERING THE PROCESS
- Best practices for strategy implementation.
- Tips for successful meetings and presentations.
EXPERT ADVICE ON CALL
- Gauging approach and responding to feedback.
- Managing political, regulatory and stakeholder developments.
- Direction for follow-up and next steps.
- Staying on the agenda – long-term planning and approach.